Mosaic Tile Guide Forums Forum Index
Mosaic Tile Guide Forums
Helpful and informative discussions about making mosaics!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

grout or varnish cabinet work first??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mosaic Tile Guide Forums Forum Index -> Mosaic Questions and Answers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roccon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: grout or varnish cabinet work first?? Reply with quote

good morning..i am new to the forum, and sure hope for some guidance! i have stripped and restained kitchen cabinets. my husband routed a strip for mosaic work, and i began the polycrylic coating this a.m... it then occurred to me that i may be approaching this wrong..shall i varnish, then tile and grout? or tile, varnish, grout? or tile, grout and then varnish? i imagine the grouting will scratch the varnish, yet as well, will the grout add color to the area of wood around the tile work?? all help appreciated, as i have exhausted every book i own, as well as easy online sources! sincere thanks, lisa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mosaic Tile Guide Forums Forum Index -> Mosaic Questions and Answers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: